Top News

This blog is collection of top news.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Udaipur, Rajasthan, India

Hi All, my name is Deepak Purbia. Basically, I am from Udaipur, Rajasthan. Currently live in Bangalore, Karnataka. I am working as a front-end developer in the IT industry.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tension

The moment you are in tension
You will loose your attention
This will put you in total confusion
And you will feel irritation
Ultimately ,you won’t get co-operation
You will then need to watch your BP with caution

Instead .............

Understand the situation
Try to think a solution
Many problems will be solved by discussion
Which will work out better for protection
It is only for prevention
If you understand my intension
You’ll never again have tension

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home