Top News

This blog is collection of top news.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Udaipur, Rajasthan, India

Hi All, my name is Deepak Purbia. Basically, I am from Udaipur, Rajasthan. Currently live in Bangalore, Karnataka. I am working as a front-end developer in the IT industry.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

AIM OF LIFE जीवन का लक्ष्य.......

Go on with your studies
My dear’s go on with your studies.
To waste the time in life is crime
Use it according to the demands of time.
If you sleep all the time in the winter season
Believe it, you will have sweep with reason.

If you really want to pass
Daily you must attend the class
Go on with your studies
My dear‘s go on with your studies


Try your best and leave the rest
To make your future all the best
Should be busy in your mission
As your are the fortune of nation
Work hard for the decide aim.
So go on with your studies
My dear’s-go on with your studies

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home